23rd February 2021
We are currently awaiting further guidance from the Welsh Government for re-opening.
At this stage we are taking bookings for 17th May 2021 onwards.
If you have an existing booking for arrival before 17th May 2021 we will be in touch shortly to discuss your options.
The caravan park will be CLOSED whilst the restrictions are in place.
Please check back for regular updates.
Click here to read the precautions we will be taking to minimise risks to guests and staff.